Hello, I’m Katie. I’m a Digital Producer, Consultant and Mentor with fifteen years’ experience producing digital content for organisations in the media, charity, academic and arts/culture sectors.
Most recently I worked for the BBC as part of their Digital Guerrillas innovation group, a team of specialists developing digital content for BBC TV, Radio and Digital, with a focus on young and diverse audiences. I worked with digital partners including Radio 1, CBBC and BBC Three, before being asked to join the BBC Three team full-time.
I have worked as a freelance consultant since 2017, and have worked on some great projects with organisations including the The Space, BBC World Service, and Ecorys UK for both the European Commission and DWP.
How I can help you:
- Strategic digital advice on focussing your efforts and resources
- Producing digital projects and campaigns
- Content ideas to reach your target audiences and how to optimise across different platforms
- Social campaign planning – providing detailed plans for delivering your social campaigns
- Social media marketing advice – using paid spend on social media to boost your content
I can work either in-house with your team, or remotely with regular meetings and progress updates.
You can view my LinkedIn profile here to find out more about what I’ve done.
If you have a project you think I can help you with, get in touch.